A mixture of Brazilian Virginia and Burley Tobaccos, mildly flavorized with Maçã (Apple).
Notes: Now branded by Fumos Geróss Indústria e Comércio Ltda, Timbó. SC, Brazil.
|Brand||Fumos Geróss Indústria e Comércio Exportação Ltda|
|Manufactured By||Fumos Geróss Indústria e Comércio Exportação Ltda|
|Packaging||50 g Bag|
|Reviewed By||Date||Rating||Strength||Flavoring||Taste||Room Note|
|albfneto (150)||Mild||Very Mild||Very Mild||Pleasant|
1) Good quality Burley and Virginia. but The flavour is very mild.
Reccomended for people that enjoy low Nicotine ammounts.
Instead of Cans or Pouchs, the Geross Blends are sold in small polyethylene bags.
See my other Reviews of Geróss Blends: Canela (Cinnamon), Chocolate Alpino (Swiss Chocoloate) and Laranja (Orange).
Here, I added a few reviews of other Blends, other Flavours, from Geróss, Fumos Geróss Indústria e Comércio Ltda.:
2) Geróss Ameixa (Plum) - Slighly flavoured, a little bitter, but decent. 2 Stars.
3) Geróss Amêndoa (Almond) - The Burley is distingued easily, good stuff. 3 Stars.
4) Geróss Cravo (Clove) - Another decent mixture, but not much flavoured, 2 Stars.
5) Geróss Damasco (Apricot) - Good Burley Taste, bu not very flavoured, 2 Stars.
Pipe Used: many
Age When Smoked: recently purchased
Similar Blends: other geróss blends.
Nobody has rated this review yet.