All natural imported and domestic tobaccos. Guaranteed extra mild without any bite. Pleasantly aromatic, exclusive bite free formula. Light, traditional cavendish cut.

BrandBlender's Gold
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
Talltree Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Talltree (11)
Very Mild None Detected Mild Pleasant

Saw this in Walgreen on clearance. None of their other tobaccos were being cleared out. This made me curious so I looked up the other review and thought "why not"? I went home and lit some up in a new Missouri Meershaum and was very pleasantly surprised. However, after half a can (3-1/2 oz) it became irritating and I can't exactly say why.

Corncob3 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Corncob3 (41)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I've done a review of this blend before, but doing a new review based on the following experience: I often feel when buying drugstore blends like a second class citizen. You want to find a solid OTC when you're on a budget, but too many times the tobacco is overcased and of poor quality. I was shocked when I recently bought a tin of BG Natural. Upon opening I was met with a pleasing tin note and high quality leaf. Sutliff now makes BG blends and you can tell this isn't bottom of the barrel sheet shag. No heavy casing. Though I have issues with some of their aros their Whiskey Cavendish and Heine's Blend are top notch. So I poured Natural onto some parchment paper and spread out, letting it breathe for a few hours. Upon light up I was tasting a mild, non-assuming blend. Reminiscent of Carter Hall with a faint citrus element and tinge of saltiness that made me grin. Cool smoking. Flavor was consistent. Room note: cross between Mocha, spices, vanilla and caramel but mild. Currently aging a few jars. I'll give it six months and give it a whirl. If you're looking for a solid budget type this is one to try (don't be shy all us have at least one OTC we keep in our rotation).