One of our most successful blends. Flue-cured tobaccos from the fields of Zimbabwe and Malawi. Blended with sweet processed Black Cavendish and mild Burley tobaccos. A cocktail of fruit and vanilla flavours gives this blend its unique taste. One of our bestsellers list.

BrandNewminster
Strength
Taste
2.5
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

The light and brown Virginias have some earth and dark fruit along with a little grass and citrus. The burleys are mildly nutty with some molasses, and a touch of cocoa. There’s some vanilla black cavendish in the mix. The rich toppings are a mix of a little vanilla, and several very sweet fruits, some appear to be citrus, and I also notice the berries (black and raspberry come to mind, particularly the latter). No chemical notes to found. They do tone down the tobaccos to a fair extent, though the toppings slightly weaken in the last quarter of the experience. The nic-hit is mild at best. Slightly moist, it burns at a normal pace with a fairly consistent, very smooth and creamy flavor that leaves just a little moisture in the bowl. No harsh or dull spots, and it won’t bite as it burns very cool and clean. The after taste lingers a little, and it and the room note are very pleasant. An all day smoke.

nt Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
nt (2)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

A nice fruity blend for the smoker who appreciates his aromatics.

Smoke_Ring Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Burn = 8;

After Taste = 8;

Raw Score = 50;

Rated Percentage = 83%;

Comment = Smooth, Mild, slight Fruity but no Vanilla Flavor, a little Bitter on Finish

CoreyR Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CoreyR (21)
Mild Very Mild Very Mild Tolerable

I purchased 1 oz of this to try and have smoked two bowls, both from cobs, one a CW. First, from the bag it did not have a lot of smell. Kind of flat but with a tad of just basic "tobacco." It lit easy and burned all the way through with occasional tamping but no relights needed. Good amounts of "puffy" smoke. Real easy to "puff" and keep lit. The tase is supposed to be a "cocktail of fruit and vanilla." perhaps I missed that? It did leave a bit of a fruity after taste, long after I was finished smoking it but not much "vanilla." truth be told, I did not really find myself thinking of this as an "aromatic" at all. More of just a simple Burely. Kind of like cigarette tobacco. I am afraid I do not care for cigs so I do not really recomend it though, if I was out of every thing else, I would probably smoke it. There are a few things I would choose this over, Smokers Pride maybe, but that is about all I can say for it. I shall not be purchasing anymore.