Our rare fired cured Green River Burley, hand blended with Virginia Flake.

BrandHiland's Cigars
ContentsBurley, Virginia, Black Cavendish
Strength
Taste
eaglessj Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
eaglessj (5)
Mild Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

As the one who added this tobacco to this site I will try and offer my most humble opinion for all the world to see.

I was told about this tobacco from a pastor on youtube. After seeing various youtube reviews on it I decided to give it a try. I dove in head first and ordered a pound for right at $40 shipped.

The tobacco flavour is very mild. The casing is also a mild sweet flavour with a hint of brownie and vanilla that peaks out from time to time. It is a very cool smoke even with frequent "tastings" This is the first tobacco I have tried that smokes all the way down without getting a horrible taste towards the end. It also leaves a dry bowl.

I wouldnt say this is my favorite smoke but Im glad I bought a pound and will order more. Its good to have around. I will rotate this in with my boswells blends (raspberry cream, Pennsylvania Dutch Treat, No bite Delight) I guess Im not raving about it like everyone else online is because I have never found any tobacco blend that taste as good as it smells in the bag/tin.