This incredible, delicious, all Black Cavendish has the makings for a terrific all day smoke. After all, one definition of decadence is unrestrained or excessive self indulgence. You'll want to keep reaching for this fantastic smoke all through the day.

Blended ByCarl McCallister
Blend TypeCavendish Based
ContentsBlack Cavendish
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
oldorder Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
oldorder (15)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

Dark Decadence is good, reminds me some of the other dark aros. It smoked cool, medium burn, and had a good room note. My wife loved it, but any of the chocolates, carmels, cherries, seem to please her. I really have become a vaper puffer, but wife wants that room note to be an outside one. Inside, I'd go for DD and it is economical as well.

Pipe Used: Various large briars and cobs

Age When Smoked: Fresh from the new tin

Similar Blends: Similar to other aros, Molto Dolce, etc, but is identifiable on it's own..

derek92 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
derek92 (1)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I now have 12 blends and this is by far the best! Sweet but not overbearing, and it doesn't leave a strong aftertaste which is fantastic for me. The taste is very pleasant, and the room note reminds me of grandma's homemade vanilla ice cream. I let my friend, the owner of my local tobacco shop (for 20+ years) try this blend, though he had given up on pipe smoking several years ago in favor of Cigars. BLEW HIM completely out of the water! He says this is the BEST blend he has ever smoked, and he is now going to start selling this blend in store! I recommend everyone try this blend, it is new but is definitely my favorite.

Edit: I just bought a pound to jar up, and it tastes even better than the sample!