This incredible, delicious, all Black Cavendish has the makings for a terrific all day smoke. After all, one definition of decadence is unrestrained or excessive self indulgence. You'll want to keep reaching for this fantastic smoke all through the day.

Blended ByCarl McCallister
3.8
oldorder Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
oldorder (15)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

Dark Decadence is good, reminds me some of the other dark aros. It smoked cool, medium burn, and had a good room note. My wife loved it, but any of the chocolates, carmels, cherries, seem to please her. I really have become a vaper puffer, but wife wants that room note to be an outside one. Inside, I'd go for DD and it is economical as well.

Pipe Used: Various large briars and cobs

Age When Smoked: Fresh from the new tin

Similar Blends: Similar to other aros, Molto Dolce, etc, but is identifiable on it's own..

derek92 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
derek92 (1)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I now have 12 blends and this is by far the best! Sweet but not overbearing, and it doesn't leave a strong aftertaste which is fantastic for me. The taste is very pleasant, and the room note reminds me of grandma's homemade vanilla ice cream. I let my friend, the owner of my local tobacco shop (for 20+ years) try this blend, though he had given up on pipe smoking several years ago in favor of Cigars. BLEW HIM completely out of the water! He says this is the BEST blend he has ever smoked, and he is now going to start selling this blend in store! I recommend everyone try this blend, it is new but is definitely my favorite.

Edit: I just bought a pound to jar up, and it tastes even better than the sample!

Appalachian Chef Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Appalachian Chef (20)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I had high hopes and was not disappointed. Great all day Cavendish that will not bite. Flavor is sweet, but not over the top. Room note is amazing and it smokes well. I will keep this in my rotation. Highly recommend.

Pipe Used: Falcon Straight Billiard Hunter

Age When Smoked: 1 month

ruffinogold Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
ruffinogold (89)
Mild Mild Medium Very Pleasant

What a great Black Cavendish ! The coarse cut may take a little doing if youre not used to the cut , however it smokes about as slow and cool as a blend can . I can never peg the flavors of Aromatics very well , even though I smoke them often . Imagine a " typical " black Cavendish flavor ramped up a notch and something a little different thrown in . Sorry , that's the best I got . I joking say .. " It takes a pro to smoke and ARO " and it is most true with this blend . Honestly , if you like or love Black Cavendish , and why wouldn't you , this is a must try . Be prepared to smoke a long time if you fill an average or bigger sized bowl

Pipe Used: Multiple

Age When Smoked: Fresh bulk bag

Similar Blends: Other BC blends except for the cut being more stout.