Rich Kentucky Burley is aged to its limit, "Not Sweetened", resulting in a mild cool smoking and even burning tobacco. This process results in just a hint of sweetness in its aroma.

BrandFader's
ContentsBurley
Strength
Taste
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
1.5
jpbass Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jpbass (22)
Mild Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Very perfumey aromatic without much real tobacco taste. But it was cheap, so no big loss here. I don't quite get why people like this so much. The perfuminess sort of burns the nostrils. This seems very similar to Irish Pub. I might try mixing it with some Prince Albert, which really improved Irish Pub. Hopefully it achieves the same effect with Lanyard.

Update: Tried mixing this in several different ways but Lanyard's perfuminess dominated every mixture until I unceremoniously dumped it into a jar I have labeled The Land Of The Lost Aromatics. It is there that it met it's match. The hideous Captain Black Cherry finally overpowered it.

Second Update: In addition to the Captain Black Cherry, I dumped in a handful of a honey blend from Tobaccos Etc., plus a little Irish Pub and Prince Albert.I let this sit for a week then tried some, and with the exception of occasionally a very small hint of Cherry, it's still for the most part Lanyard all the way. The jar still smells like Cherry. This is bizarre stuff. Did they find this at Roswell ?

Taste Buds Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taste Buds (139)

I like this blend very much. It's simple but tasty. Excellent quality Kentucky burley with what I think is a little sweetner. Smooth smoking and easy burning with no harshness. I'm going to keep some of this around.

update: This is not as good as I originally thought.