Only the finest natural light cavendishes are flavored with the taste of a famous Irish creme liquor to make Irish Pub one of the smoothest, most satisfying mixtures you will ever smoke.

BrandFader's
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringIrish Mist
Strength
Taste
Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

The Irish Cream is a little creamy, but lacks depth, and has a subtext of a distracting floral, perfume, alcohol quality in the background. The cavendish is mostly sublimated by the topping. Has little nicotine. Won’t bite, but you may get a harsh note if not sipped. Burns kind of smooth at a reasonable pace, and the topping lightly weakens in the last quarter of the experience. Leaves little moisture in the bowl, and needs an average number of relights. Has a mildly unattractive after taste. An all day smoke.

-JimInks

Adam T Valleau Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Adam T Valleau (13)
Very Mild Mild Mild Very Pleasant

I've smoked this blend for many years, and it is def- initely a favorite. Very mild smoke with an equally mild flavor. I love Irish Pub's smoothness. It is a great blend to smoke as a nice change from the stronger blends that I also like. I should also note that there is marzapam (sp?) and pistacio in this blend as well, which I assume is where I get the nutty taste from. This may not be a "complex" blend, but I still think it is delicious! Cheers!

Pipe Used: Ratray' "Judge"

Purchased From: Fader's

Similar Blends: Cornell & Diehl's, "Nutty Irishman",, but a bit milder..

Emeritus Account Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Emeritus Account (28392)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Super smooth. Amazing smell. A bit bland for my taste. There is a slight, strange, almost perfume taste associated with the blend. For an aromatic, it is a cool smoke with no bite. All around a good smoke. Not something I will add to my regular rotation, but certainly a blend I am glad I sampled. I am sure the folks in my general vicinity me when I light this one up are glad I sampled it as well. Enjoy!

Emeritus Account Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Emeritus Account (28392)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

Smells terrific either burning or not and you'll receive some compliments on the room note from non pipe smokers , especially women. The aroma is Irish Creme. I had not smoked any of this in over 20 years and just picked up a little the other night to see if I would still like it. I don't know if the recipe has changed over the years, or if it's because I'm not too keen on aromatics these days, but I thought it was practically tasteless at least until I got further into the bowl, and even then it was not all that flavorful. Well it's one of the cheapest blends they sell, and I only picked up one ounce, so it was just a $3 investment.

Addendum: I wound up mixing this with some Prince Albert and the result was pretty spectacular. I used roughly two parts PA to about one and a half IP. They seem to complement each other well. I would strongly suggest this. I may keep this mixture which I call Irish Prince in regular rotation.