Only the finest natural light cavendishes are flavored with the taste of a famous Irish creme liquor to make Irish Pub one of the smoothest, most satisfying mixtures you will ever smoke.

BrandFader's
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringIrish Mist
Strength
Extremely Mild, Very Mild
Very Mild, Mild
Taste
Very Mild, Mild
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.5
dwalk8301 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
dwalk8301 (1)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Super smooth. Amazing smell. A bit bland for my taste. There is a slight, strange, almost perfume taste associated with the blend. For an aromatic, it is a cool smoke with no bite. All around a good smoke. Not something I will add to my regular rotation, but certainly a blend I am glad I sampled. I am sure the folks in my general vicinity me when I light this one up are glad I sampled it as well. Enjoy!

jpbass Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jpbass (22)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

Smells terrific either burning or not and you'll receive some compliments on the room note from non pipe smokers , especially women. The aroma is Irish Creme. I had not smoked any of this in over 20 years and just picked up a little the other night to see if I would still like it. I don't know if the recipe has changed over the years, or if it's because I'm not too keen on aromatics these days, but I thought it was practically tasteless at least until I got further into the bowl, and even then it was not all that flavorful. Well it's one of the cheapest blends they sell, and I only picked up one ounce, so it was just a $3 investment.

Addendum: I wound up mixing this with some Prince Albert and the result was pretty spectacular. I used roughly two parts PA to about one and a half IP. They seem to complement each other well. I would strongly suggest this. I may keep this mixture which I call Irish Prince in regular rotation.