A flavorful blend of the finest flue-cured Gold Leaf tobaccos and a rare Acadian Perique. This product intended exclusively for use a pipe tobacco.

Notes: "A.P." stands for Acadian Perique.

BrandD & R Tobacco
None Detected, Extremely Mild
Taste
marper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
marper (8)

I tried this tobacco out in RYO. It makes a really great smoke! Nice peppery taste with some light hints of fruit. Very smooth and no flavor overpowers the other. For making a smoke it really gives you a unique cigarette smoking experience. This has become my daily smoke. Its a little more expensive than the other tobaccos for RYO but well worth it imo.

Skando Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Skando (155)
Medium None Detected Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Dear All,

Well, the late summer 2011 I was gifted of a tin of this. It came from the US, this is nothing we can find in Europe, and something not so common to find in the US as well as I can see…

Very much easy to me endorsing in full the review dated APR09/2011 by the esteemed Kilmarnock Piper re: the brother S.J., since I have got the same identical impressions regarding this one with the Acadian Perique.

Nice tobacco, very natural and good quality leaves. Bright & golden ribbons with some brown specs. Nice dose of vitamin N, a dry sweetness, some fruitness. I have also rolled a fag, and was near to fall crying … thinking of those good English Virginian cigarettes of old. Nice tobacco, indeed.

I've not doubt that I would buy this if available in my Country but… this is not a VaPer of the like I intend to be for use in a pipe. Don't ever think it's a brother (even a cousin) of some Escudo or SJF. This is something else, a bit far from what we Continentals are used to do with. Good in a pipe, even better in a fag.

We are just talking of pipe tobaccos here, right ?