The spectacular flavor and aroma of European cherry lend an air of sophistication to this blend’s agreeably sweet aftertaste. An additional casing sauce is used to under-score the mellow mildness of our world-renowned Black Cavendish. A medium loose cut.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringCherry, Cocoa / Chocolate
Strength
Very Mild, Medium to Strong
Extremely Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium, Strong
Taste
Very Mild, Mild, Medium, Medium to Full, Full

3.8
Taylor3006 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taylor3006 (47)
Medium to Strong Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

I really enjoyed this blend and will be keeping it in my regular rotation. I love black cavendish tobaccos and have been looking for a mild cherry flavored one so added a few ounces of this to my regular tobacco order. Has a great pouch note, not too strong, not at all "cough drop" smelling at all like many cherry flavored tobaccos. I didn't expect much from the chocolate bit described on the advertisement but was really hunting a good cherry. Anyways I was pleasantly surprised when I could actually taste a bit of chocolate and the cherry was just perfect. Burns well with no relights, not too moist and requires no drying out. No tongue bite and a very mild smoke. I can't recommend this tobacco enough especially for novice smokers and aromatic lovers.

Swmalone Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Swmalone (1)

I am a very new pipe smoker and so far have been pretty limited in what types of tobacco I have been able to acquire. The local smoke shops carry exclusively aromatics. I decided to give this one a shot even though I have typically not like cherry flavor when added to things. I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed smoking this blend. I would recommend that anyone considering a cherry blend give this one a chance.

Pipe Used: Yello Bole

Burn = 9

After Taste = 9

Raw Score = 54

Rated Percentage = 90%

Comment = Smooth, Mild, nice full Flavor, the Cherry taste is delicious because it is subdued by other mellow casing Flavors. This is an outstanding Cherry blend

RichardP Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
RichardP (2)
Medium to Strong Mild Medium Pleasant

This is my first review but liked this enough to do one. I'm not an Aromatic smoker as a rule and Cherry flavor even less so. But PS Cherry Bon Bon is excellent. Nice pouch smell, the Cherry flavor is not medicinal as most are and there is a faint taste of chocolate in the back ground. Great taste. I puff fast but no tongue bite with this one. The strength is a medium to strong which is quite pleasant. This is the first Aromatic to really make a positive impression on me and it will become a regular part of my rotation, right up there with my English and Virginia/Perique blends. Surprised there aren't more reviews, since I think most would like this one. Like many PS blends the price is good too. I recommend you try it. You might get a pleasing surprise, I did.

Very Mild Strong Full Very Pleasant

This cherry blend is truly one of its kind! if you don't like cherry try this one, you will change your mind.