Dark and Light Cavendish with a delightful Vanilla aroma and flavor.

BrandCup O' Joes
ContentsCavendish
CountryUnknown
Strength
Very Mild, Very Strong
Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Medium, Medium to Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.5
Rodricus Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Rodricus (22)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

This is a nice mild aromatic, very appropiate when no more surpsises can be tolerated in the day. This is a cased tobacco, there is no question about it, but of high grade so some subtle tabacco taste is available, along with delicious notes of vainilla and the nuttiness of a fine burley.

This is a quality blend, but more in the simple espectre. So no combustion evolution should be expected.

Adirondack Wayfarer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Adirondack Wayfarer (5)
Very Strong Mild to Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This tobacco has a very pleasant bag smell, taste, and room note. I'm not sure how to explain it... for some reason it reminds me of a classic/expensive cigar smell, with a touch of vanilla. The smell lingers in the room you smoked it in, which is a good thing with this blend.

I'm a very occasional pipe-smoker, so I'm not acclimated to nicotine by any means (nor do I wish to be). Of the seven tobaccos I've tried to date, this is certainly the strongest in terms of a nicotine buzz (stronger than Dunhill 965). After smoking it I feel quite nauseous, and it throws off my balance significantly. Must be a strong blend or something, whether they aimed for that or not. For this reason it isn't my personal favorite, but if you enjoy strong tobaccos - definitely worth a shot.