Created especially to mark our 100th anniversary, this blend combines the rich tobacco of our most popular Point IV, with light and dark cavendishes resulting in a fragrance to delight the most jaded taste.

BrandFader's
ContentsCavendish, Black Cavendish
Strength
Mild, Medium
Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.5
emmbee Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
emmbee (174)

I still don?t care for syrupy aromatics, no matter how well prepared, though I do prefer English tobaccos on the sweeter side. In the pouch this is a nauseatingly sweet European ala Larsen. But had I not gone any further with it, I would have missed perhaps one of the most enjoyable cased aromatics in circulation. It?s still not altogether my cup of tea, for as I?ve said so many times, I don?t like cased aromatics, even the good ones. However, it burns nicely, does not get juicy and never mucks up my bowl. The aroma is pleasantly pipelike. This is an old fashioned (I hate that expression) aromatic made with care and consideration to the smoker. The audience should love it even more.

Two and half of five stars

Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This is an aromatic I can recommend to people who think they don't like aromatics. It is dry, cool,and robust in nature.The blend contains an Irish Essence, Chocolate,and Vanilla for its flavorings. I can detect a Perique undertone throughout the smoke which keeps it from getting cloyingly sweet. Definitely worth a shot. 3 of 4 stars.