A long time favorite. Rubbed, plug cut burley based mixture of selected Carolinas and Virginias. An extremely cool, no bite blend of fine flavor and appealing aroma.

Brand1776 Tobacco Co
Blended ByJack Peterson
Blend TypeAmerican
CutMixture
Strength
Taste
Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I didn't add this blend, but it looks like I get to be the first to review it. I will start by saying that Aromatics are not my first choice of smoke rather a once in awhile treat. Aromatics taht would garner four stars from me would have a strong underlying tobacco taste and this one does not. So why three stars?

It is all a matter of room note, which I think is pretty important to aromatic smokers and I have received more compliments on this one than eny other. It is not bad tasting and I like it better than the venerable classic Captain Black White. The aroma is a mystery so I will take the first stab at my impressions of the same. I ask many people who do compliment it what they smell and the answer is almost always Vanilla. It certainly has some of this not to uncommon flavoring, but I also pick up a pastry type of smell, such as cookies or other baked goods.

The tobacco itself certainly has some form of treatment to it, it simply does not really dry out, but it does burn well in this condition. So I am giving this three stars, because I think aromatic smokers will really like it. As an added bonus Jack is great to deal with. I will also add to try his Old Dominion blend.