For the year 2015, W.O. Larsen presents an exotic mixture of double fermented Black Cavendish, Virginia tobaccos and cube cut Burley. This remarkable blend is crowned with white rose flower leaves. The blend is completed with a composition of brandy, raspberry, pomegranate and other sweet flavours.

Notes: 2015 special edition from W.O. Larsen.

BrandW.O. Larsen
Blended ByW.O. Larsen
Manufactured ByScandinavian Tobacco Group
FlavoringBrandy, Other / Misc, Pomegranate, Raspberry
Strength
Strong
Taste
Full
W.B. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
W.B. (6)

I was looking for a light tobacco to smoke during summer's heat. I bought this on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. High quality tobacco at a very reasonable price. Very nice packaging. Tin note sweet. Description mentions pomegranate, raspberry and white rose petals. Ordinarily this would give me the creeps. However, this blend actually works. It is sweet but pleasantly so. There is a flavor of berry with some delicate rose notes. Nice for hot weather. Not an everyday tobacco and probably not blended for that purpose. I would buy it again

Pipe Used: celius, radice

Purchased From: SP

maigret fan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
maigret fan (67)
Strong Strong Full Very Pleasant

A nice aromatic, with full flavor in the tin. It may remind of a Christmas Pudding if you feel like it (I do). Pleasant smoke, the aromatic tending to grow in the smoke. Fruity flavor, not too strong, well balanced. I have sometimes been disappointed by their limited editions. This one is trully good and enjoyable. I got good ratings from people around me smelling the smoke!

natibo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
natibo (132)
Mild Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

I loved everything about this but the bite. I loved the fruity flavor, the creamy smoke. It burns well right out of tin. It has a great room note. It just bit me a little too much. Keeps it from getting 4 stars.

HolySmokes Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
HolySmokes (1)
Mild to Medium Medium Full Very Pleasant

Everything fits. You taste great tobacco. You taste great flavoring. You smell a wonderful aroma. Few aromatics do it this well. I want to taste great tobacco when I smoke. This one has that, plus more. It's very pretty in a non-masculine sort of way, but it all works so well together, I don't care. I liken it to a stellar dessert where you do not taste only sugar; but all of the ingredients well balanced.

Pipe Used: Straight, leather covered briar