A recently reblended Black Cherry Supreme from E.A. Carey. A beautifully blended aromatic pipe tobacco. with just the perfect hint of cherry added-in. Not too sweet - just right! Accented with our best-selling Classic Black aromatic. A smooth smoke with pleasing aroma. You won't get kicked out of the house for this one.

BrandE. A. Carey
Blended ByE.A. Carey
ContentsCavendish, Black Cavendish
PackagingPoly Bulk Packaged
Strength
Mild, Medium
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
chetking Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
chetking (54)

A delicate flavouring of cherry tonic combined with quality tobacco in the sophisticated cavendish preparation tradition combine to make E.A. Carey's Black Cherry Supreme an exquisitely rich offering at a practical price.

If you are not a sweet aromatic blend fan I would avoid trying and certainly not reviewing a blend such as this as your predisposition will probably skew any pretence of objectivity. I am so, so fatigued by so many fellow reviewers who savage sweet aromatic blends simply because they are precisely that - aromatic and sweet. I myself, for instance, am not particularly fond of English blends. Accordingly, I infrequently smoke and rarely review any because of such prejudice. What purpose would it serve to observe, "OMG...I can't stand the suffocating Latakia in this mixture!"

That said, this is simply and purely another excellent E.A. Carey tobac whose mixtures are rarely reviewed and draw scant attention on tobaccoreviews.com. I am at a loss to know why because in my opinion ounce for ounce, penny for penny they are among the very best of all the eclectic blends reviewed on this website. Trust me - You will not go wrong with many of the offerings of this unheralded and underrated tobac emporium. Happy hunting!

firefox5 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
firefox5 (7)
Medium Mild to Medium Medium Pleasant

EA Carey's Black Cherry Supreme; is a blend of Burley, Virginia, and Black Cavendish with a hint of cherry. It is a flake cut and smokes slightly "wet", and needs to be "relighted". I like it as an "after-dinner" smoke, with its cherry notes. The women give positive compliments to its smell. It is one of the most economical blends at EA Carey.