ominion is for lovers of Virginia blends! Smooth and cool smoking, this blend get it's seductive taste and aroma from the combination of red and black Virginia cake, sugary Virginia flake and bright Virginia ribbon. The slight addition of vanilla Cavendish gives the mixture a subtle aromatic sweetness, and makes the aroma as irresistible as the taste! A mild all day smoke, and a nice change of pace.

BrandPark-Lane Tobacconist
ContentsBlack Cavendish
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium Very Mild Medium Pleasant

I usually don't like my Virginia tobaccos sullied by anything but perique, but I have to say this one works with the added vanilla cavendish. There is not a major amount of the vanilla added, just a touch of it and it gives a top note of a creaminess to the already sweet Va tobacco mix. In the pouch it is a mix of colors from light brown all the way up through very dark brown. It is mostly a ribbon cut but does have some flake mixed throughout and the pouch note is of a sweet, haylike aroma. It is a great moisture content, not neading much if any drying out and packs very easy in the bowl. The tobaccos used in this blend are of the very high quality types that I have come to expect from Park Lane. I must say I am a fan of Park Lane anyway and I some a lot of their Red Paramour. This is similiar in that it is a VA blend, you taste mostly the Va goodness but with a slight top note. It lights very easily and burns nice and slow and the smoke is sweet and creamy does not produce any tongue bite at all. The room note is very pleasant, the vanilla adds to this a lot. No complaints of a cigarette like aroma like some Va's produce, around my house anyways. It burns down in the bowl to a dark black and grey ash and leaves no dottle in the bottom of the bowl.

This could easily be an all day blend but for me it lacks that zest that I like, as I get in a VaPer. I do recommend trying this one as it is quite tasty though and those that complain that Va's bite will really like it as it does not bite at all. All in all a very nice blend.