A wonderful, bright pipe tobacco, blended with brown cavendish, double fermented black cavendish and a high proportion of golden Virginia is then rounded off with cube cuts. All combined the result is a highly aromatic and sweet taste with a fantastic fruity aroma of blackcurrants and blackberries

BrandPeterson
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
Quincy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Quincy (6)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

I haven't smoked too much of this so this may be a bit premature. However, yes. I like it. I had to be convinced to buy it as I went in to my tobacconist looking for something completely different. I was waiting for a special moment to light it up and when my father got me a new Peterson pipe for a present, I knew it was time. It burns a little hot and can bite, but that could be a little of my fault too. The tin smells great and the description is spot on. I may update review later but I felt compelled enough to review now. Pretty good. I like it.

gunner525 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gunner525 (62)
Mild Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Another great Limited Edition blend from Peterson. Perfect for summer time, it has a wonderful casing of blackberries and blackcurrants. A nice sweet fruity casing that pairs well with a cold glass of lemonade to have while enjoying a nice lazy summer day. The leaf combination of brown and black Cavendish and golden Virginia rounded off with cube cuts is really good as well. At times it will come to the forefront. The blend takes a lighting well and burns smooth and evenly. The flavor transfer is just right as usual with Peterson blends. Overall a great summertime blend with wonderful commemorative tin artwork.