Toasted Cavendish, Burley, and flakes of Lemon Virginia with a cracker jack aroma.

BrandGatlin-Burlier
Blended ByThe Gatlinburlier Tobbacconist
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringOther / Misc, Sweet / Sugar, Vanilla
CutShag
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Very Strong
Taste
Mild, Medium, Full

3.7
Pipeguy93 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipeguy93 (3)
Mild to Medium Mild Medium Very Pleasant

The previous reviewer hit the nail on the head. This blend is superb! Was in the Smokies so I figured I would stop by Gatlin Burlier, and they did not disappoint. I went in the shop and they directed me to their sampling bar. I loaded up my pipe with this and was instatnly hooked. Extremely plesant taste and aroma, with a hint of sweetness. Nothing overwhelming like the drug store baccers I've smoked in the past. They got the proportions perfect on this blend. All the tobaccos shine through, with none overpowering the other. I cannot say enough good about this tobacco.

mackaydjames Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
mackaydjames (10)
Mild to Medium Very Strong Full Very Pleasant

Allow me to be the first to review this miraculous blend. This was a concoction of Burley and Cavendish sent to me by a friend online. I could tell I was going to be in for a treat once I had opened the zip-lock bag and my nose got a glimpse of the delicious fume. I most immediately packed one my favorite Grandis and lit up. And there was a burst of flavor right away. It has a very full and sweet and fruity and candy-like essence to it; just what I look for from my aromatics. It burns even and there's absolutely no bite. It gets even more pleasurable if it's allowed to dry out a bit. This is one of blends I feel that I can always count on so... I would most certainly recommend it.

Perique Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Perique (88)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

This is one of the Aros that make it into my rotation from time to time. Especially when smoking in the living room around company. Not overly goopy. A nice, dry, lightly cased aro. This one gets high marks due to the fantastic room note. I have probably received more compliments on this tobacco's room note than any other. An excellent choice for when the occasion calls for an aromatic. Will bite if rushed, but is generally well behaved. I like to mix this blend with a high quality straight burley for a satisfying smoke that pleases those around you. My favorite mix with this one is 50/50 with Mac Baren Burley London Blend: it makes a great all-day smoke.

For the dedicated aromatic smoker, I would highly recommend this blend for smokability and outstanding room note.

Similar Blends: Gatlin-Burlier - Cascades Cavendish, Gatlin-Burlier - Cade's Cove Cavendish.