All the essentials of the Kentucky Blizzard Cocktail: Bourbon, Cranberry Juice, Lime Juice and Grenadine, are present in this composition of six different tobaccos.

ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Cavendish, Virginia
Strength
Taste
1.0
flakey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
flakey (43)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild Pleasant

The tin note (bag note) is of sweet, tobacco-free alcoholic cocktail (hangover, anyone?)... I really enjoy the bag note. A dry hit from the bowl yields the same. Once alight, I find that it does not taste as it smells, but rather of either a combination of caramel & vanilla (if I smoke it slowly), or of warm antifreeze (if I smoke it too fast). Something tells me there's a good dose of PG, OE and possibly DDT in here (disclaimer: kidding about the DDT, I hope). Strangely, my mouth seems to develop a coating or film over the course of a couple bowls and my tongue starts to feel a little warm.

It's funny what a little comtemplation on what exactly you're smoking can do. I started off liking Kentucky Blizzard alright until I began to really think about it. Alas, a fascinating bag note just ain't enough. This blizzard done blew itself out.