The aroma and taste of Amaretto. Enjoyable to the palate. A light bodied mixture of American Virginia and black cavendish. Medium Aromatic.

BrandBufflehead
Blended ByDavid Windsor
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringAmaretto
Strength
Taste
DUPE.1512 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

I got this as part of my first order from Bufflehead (which was 5 different blends) and I want to start by saying the packaging was very professional. It also included a thank you note from David Windsor and a free sample of Masked Duck was also included. The quality packaging and gestures of appreciation to the customer really adds to the experience of David's great blends.

I will admit that even though I prefer medium to full English blends with Latikia, I'm also a big fan of quality Cavendish and VA aromatics. This is a true medium aromatic. As soon as I opened the bag, it grabbed my attention. Very dark black & chocolate brown in color, it's aroma is that of a fresh roasted coffee with just a subtle hint of Amaretto. Its just a tad moist, but has no problems being smoked right out of the bag.

The flavor is of tobacco and exactly like it's in bag aroma. Consistant all the way to the bottom of the bowl. Warm, smooth and pleasing like a good cup of coffee. Mayorga's Sumatra Manheling with just a touch of amaretto cream added to it is my favorite coffee and Red throated loon tastes just like it. My wife best described the room note when she stated, "It smells just like Manheling tastes." I cant help but give this blend 4 out of 4 stars!