Comprised of red Virginias, generous amounts of course and cube cut Burleys and a whisper of Perique, this blend offers a rich, medium-bodied smoke with the subtleties of nuts and spice. Nice room note.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Taste
2.5
Tuberon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tuberon (5)

I've only just returned to the pipe, after many years, so I consider myself a novice. Bear with me. I bought this tobacco as part of a sampler pack. It was a mild comfortable smoke, with a mild and pleasant room aroma. I relit it twice but then it stayed lit till almost the bottom. I enjoyed this tobacco, it is worth a try. Thank you.

An update, August 1, 2012 Smoked two more bowls and continued enjoying this. What came to mind regarding the aroma/room note was "smoked honey".

Aussie-man-die-as Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aussie-man-die-as (13)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild Pleasant

Nice ribbon cut, burns well with little bite. Strong, pleasant tin odor of nuts/spice. I found little tobacco flavor, mostly the topping, which is a strong hazelnut flavor with something else. I prefer straight tobacco flavors, so this one puts me off, and I only smoke when I need an aromatic hit - not very often. This one will suit the aromatic smoker who is looking fro something gentle and mild.

This too shall pass.