Comprised of red Virginias, generous amounts of course and cube cut Burleys and a whisper of Perique, this blend offers a rich, medium-bodied smoke with the subtleties of nuts and spice. Nice room note.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Extremely Mild, Mild, Medium to Strong
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
clanobucklin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
clanobucklin (90)

This is a solid tobacco that is slightly aromatic. It almost dares to be a VaPer but with burly and a casing added it's not quite a VaPer.

Comprised of mostly Red Virginia ribbon this blend has a lot of flavor. The Perique shows up to the party during the smoke while the casing is smooth and not over whelming.

Personally I would like a little more Perique in the mix but it's a minor quibble and I have found Folks at Milan to amenable to tweaking blends for their customers.

Pipe Used: McLarry Pipe

Purchased From: Milans

Tuberon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tuberon (5)

I've only just returned to the pipe, after many years, so I consider myself a novice. Bear with me. I bought this tobacco as part of a sampler pack. It was a mild comfortable smoke, with a mild and pleasant room aroma. I relit it twice but then it stayed lit till almost the bottom. I enjoyed this tobacco, it is worth a try. Thank you.

An update, August 1, 2012 Smoked two more bowls and continued enjoying this. What came to mind regarding the aroma/room note was "smoked honey".

Aussie-man-die-as Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aussie-man-die-as (13)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild Pleasant

Nice ribbon cut, burns well with little bite. Strong, pleasant tin odor of nuts/spice. I found little tobacco flavor, mostly the topping, which is a strong hazelnut flavor with something else. I prefer straight tobacco flavors, so this one puts me off, and I only smoke when I need an aromatic hit - not very often. This one will suit the aromatic smoker who is looking fro something gentle and mild.

This too shall pass.