A very light burley blend.

BrandTobacco Lane
Blended ByOwners of Tobacco Lane
ContentsBurley
Strength
Taste
Doc Ozyfox Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Doc Ozyfox (1)

I tried this directly after trying Prince Albert. I was never a fan of the prince. This being along the same vein, I found it a little bit on the mild side, but that is not saying I did not enjoy it. With a slight fruity, nutty flavour, I enjoyed it immeasurably more than Prince Albert, while it forced me to work for my taste, which only made me like it more, as the pipe is a wonderful reminder to slow down. Not the top favourite, but quite enjoyable.

Brown Pipeman 1940 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Brown Pipeman 1940 (40)

It has been a while since I last puffed on this, but I recall it fondly. Around the same time I purchased this I also purchased some Carter Hall, and then decided to sample some Prince Albert. This is in the same vein as those two: It is a sweet burley blend that is very pleasant and easy to smoke. It burns evenly, smokes cooly, and leaves a nutty, chocolatey aftertaste in your mouth. I smoked several bowls of this while sipping on mugs of hot chocolate, as well as with cups of strong, black tea, and it was a delicious combination. Another winner for Tobacco Lane, and, along with Chief Paduke, a great tobacco for newly initiated lovers of the briar and the leaf, as well as for the more experienced pipe smoker.