This pipe tobacco has two toasted black Cavendish aromatic blends cured longer to produce that deep, dark and rich flavor reminiscent of the black aromatic that made Carey's famous in the 70s. From Denmark.

Notes: I tried a sample of this blend before I loaded up on my beloved BCA and am I glad I did. This is a nice black cavendish mixture. Not sticky or goopy at all. Doesn't stick to your fingers when you are loading the pipe. It is not a jet black tobacco but held in the sun-light is like a burnt brown. A blackish-brown if you will. Nice soft flavor and a good room note. I smoked it all day long as was gentle on my mouth as well. Holds the flavor to the bottom of the bowel ( probably because it is not heavily cased ). What surprised me is how dry this blend smokes. A clean white ash with no dottle waited for me in the heel of my pipe when I went to clean it! This would probably be an excellent mixture to add to some blends or be added to. This blend just screams for some course cut burley to be added to it. All in all this is a great black cavendish blend without the wetness and sickening sweetness that they sometimes exhibit. I have ordered two pounds of this mixture at the same price that a lb would fetch me here in California so the price is right as well. I guess I will hold off on that BCA purchase for quite a long while!!

BrandE. A. Carey