A wonderful all-day smoking mixture that is full flavored yet light enough to be enjoyed throughout the day.

BrandDavidoff
Blended ByOrlik Tobacco Company
Contents
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste
1.6
Alguhan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Alguhan (140)
Extremely Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

I always tried to choose the correct words on describing the tobaccos I dislike. I am trying to polite even I hate a tobacco. You can see the examples of this at the Davidoff Cool and Mild mixture reviews. Please excuse me my friends, I can't now. This is not a pipe tobacco! Do not contaminate your pipes with this!

spielzeug Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
spielzeug (4)

Opening the can I was hit by a somewhat fruity smell. It lit well to start with and I thought I might be in for a good smoke. Boy was I disappointed! About a third of the way down the taste became harsh almost like I was smoking an ashtray of old cigarette butts. It took me about 5 pipefulls of a medium English tobacco to get rid of the foul taste this left. I tossed the rest of the can in the trash. If I wanted to smoke a harsh cigarette I would smoke a Gauloise

English Bulldog Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
English Bulldog (10)
Very Mild Very Strong Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

Upon opening the tin one is greeted with a heavy floral scent, almost like perfume. The initial taste is just of casing, very sweet and cloyingly so, after about 1/4 of the bowl this stuff gets rather bitter and a sour note predominates making the latter part of the bowl unpleasant. Others about the place may well like the room note but for the smoker this is not altogether enjoyable, perhaps a step up from gunky aromatics but not by far especially considering the price. Will not buy again. If any readers out there are however tempted, ensure any sampling is done in a cob-this will poison a pipe for good.

A characterless aromatic. Not bad nor great. Quality tobacco spoiled by poor saucing.

putodissey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
putodissey (4)

An average tobacco with nothing special. From a Davidoff Cigar smoker a true delusion

memlapse Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
memlapse (10)
Very Mild Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I stopped at the tobacconist looking for something different to try and he immediately handed me this blend. When I asked what it was he said he had no clue and didn't have the guts to try it. I offered to be the guine pig and give it try.

After my third puff I knocked the pipe out, tossed the tin into a ziplock baggie and chucked into an obscure box in my basement never to be seen again in my lifetime.

I pray that my pipe was not permenantly fouled by what ever the blender tried to pass off as tobacco. Needless to say, I have been cured of my impulsiveness and won't buy the first thing handed to me when I ask for something "different".

This blend is an aromatic something that doesn't resemble anything that I smoked during my brief forray into aromatic blends. Nasty stuff!

Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

Oops...this isn't tobacco, its candy disguised as tobacco!

I admit this stuff, like the tin says, it light. I just wish the tin had told the truth when it also mentioned that this is tobacco. I cannot imagine anyone enjoying this fruity mess, not even die hard aromatic lovers.

Aether Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aether (6)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Tolerable

A l'ouverture de la boite, il y a une odeur fruitée de cake anglais (celui bien compact, couleur miel, avec les fruits confits), ainsi qu'une odeur de foin frais un plus dominante, et une touche résineuse de pin donnant un côté champêtre ; très « Green ». Pour vous donner une image, cela sent « la nature après la pluie » quand toutes les odeurs remontent du sol avec cette fraîcheur humide caractéristique, associée à l'aspect sucré et moelleux du cake. Le tabac est plutôt compact dans la boite, relativement sec en surface et plus humide en dessous. La coupe type ribbon rend le bourrage aisé. Au fumage il s'avère qu'on retrouve la fraîcheur champêtre dans la dominance des saveurs, que le moelleux du cake vient arrondir. Une note légèrement poivrée vient s'ajouter en plus de la saveur résineuse en arrière plan, et cela s'accentue vers la fin du bol. La fumée est peu compacte et le goût ne reste pas longtemps en bouche. C'est un tabac « Light », pour faire, vous me pardonnerez l'expression, la comparaison avec la cigarette. Sur un plan personnel, c'est la première boite Davidoff que j'ouvre et ne connaissant cette marque que pour les cigares qu'elle procure, j'ai été surpris. En effet je m'attendais à quelque chose de plus « cigare ». Le Green Mixture est un aromatique léger qui ne m'a pas offert de sensations extraordinaires aussi je suis un peu déçu. Je le fume sans réel plaisir, mais sans déplaisir non plus. C'est un tabac à fumer le matin, au réveil ou après le petit déjeuner, car il ne m'apporte pas la satisfaction d'une bonne pipe un peu plus costaude en arôme du début d'après midi, ou alors comme dernière pipe du soir, pour finir sur un ton plus léger…

Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Unnoticeable

Nice scent when tin-can first open. Disappears in a couple of days. Only buy as a default... half star

LondoMollari Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
LondoMollari (11)
Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

Other reviewers have mentioned the perfume notes when you open the tin, and they?re right. A really sweet fruity smell hits you right away (a much ?lighter? fruity smell than the Mild Mixture, which has a slightly heavier scent). For me the moisture level was good, and the tobacco packed in the pipe easily enough. When it came time to light up, Light Mixture wasn?t any different than the Mild Mixture for me ? the flavoring and the tobacco strength were extremely mild and by the end of the bowl there was barely any flavor at all. Certainly ?light.? What I really didn?t like was the dry mouth this tobacco gave me.

Because of this, I?m giving Light Mixture two stars. At least it isn?t Borkum Riff Whiskey.

Fredrish Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fredrish (1)
Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Very Mild Pleasant

I think people are being a bit to harsh on this tobacco - it's not that bad. Although it is not a tobacco I will come back to, it's something worth trying at least.

The first thing you notice is the strong scent when opening the tin; sweet and very fruity, and like a previous reviewer stated, kind of reminiscent of perfume. Smells somewhat like plum and perhaps some citrus.

The tobacco is very mild, and has given me absolutely no problem what so ever with any tonguebite. It gives a cool and predominantly pleasant smoke.

The taste is much like the casing; fruity and sweet - sometimes more like candy than tobacco, unfortunately.

The problem with this tobacco is that it's just too mild. It lacks any interesting character. It also has a tendency to become a bit sour sometimes. Although pleasant, it's not something I'd buy again.

Doc Jake Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Doc Jake (23)

This mixture is a very pleasing morning smoke. It isn't overwhelming, and warms-up to an earthy finish by bowls end. The aroma is sweet, and at times fruity. The blend is not complex, but in the morning when something simple is in order, I reach for this tin. Aromatic lovers will love this blend, for others, they may frown on it. For me, everything has its place, and this one is usually my first of the day.