A heart warming English blend of Red Virginias, Orientals and

Unnoticeable, Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable

albfneto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
albfneto (175)
Mild Very Mild Very Mild Unnoticeable

I dont understand what the People see in this blend.

This is unstastable. Not found Oriental,Latakia taste and flavour is tasteless.

Is not bad,but seems... nothing...

Is not for people that enjoy english mixtures. Much better are other stuffs as Presbyterian, Balkan Supreme, Three Bald Teacher,Chipman Hill, Penzance etc...

mikeb_68 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
mikeb_68 (4)
Mild None Detected Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Ordered 2 oz.s of this to try as I was ordering a pipe as well. I can't say enough good about this blend. The pouch aroma had a nice smokiness and it packed and lit easily even for a newb. This one had a definite tobacco flavor but with spicy undertones with each draw. There was copious amounts of velvety smoke and the moisture content was perfect out of the package.

After not seeing too much written about this one, I was crossing my fingers but no worries. I made a great choice! This is now my favorite blend and I will be ordering more for sure.

It might not be the first choice for you veteran pipe smokers, but I'm a huge fan! I highly recommend it.

viscfab Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
viscfab (81)

I actually got a 8 grams sample of this delicious blend form my local tobacconist. You can see the readdy rubbed melange of dark latakia overtones with the orientals and red VA mixed together. Pouch smell is fantastic... True Campfire. Reminds me of cold nites at the farm or at nature. Charring light exhales smoky and creamy taste, huge in the latakia taste and smell, orientals blend in subtly, VA is not very pronounced though. Smokes dry, cool and steady. Does not overwhelm on nicotine contents.

Go for it!