Matured Virginia presented in an English style thick cut, broken flake. Medium and dark brown matured Virginia is complimented with the addition of stoved black Virginia to create a really rich, deep natural tobacco flavour and aroma.

BrandBrigham Enterprises Inc.
Blended ByR.L. Will
Strength
Strong, Very Strong
Very Mild, Medium to Strong
Taste
Medium to Full, Full
Unnoticeable, Tolerable
Krosham Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Krosham (11)
Strong Very Mild Medium to Full Tolerable

If you like strong natural viginia flavor then this might be the smoke for you. When I first opened the tin the I found the smell of fruit and figs to be intoxicating. Upon smoking my 1st bowl I found it to be a rather uncomplicated smoke that did not develop much over time. This was suggested as a change of pace for the English lover (which I am) but I found the flavor to be too simple.

Maybe just my inexperience talking.......

LoKi6922 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
LoKi6922 (11)
Very Strong Medium to Strong Full Unnoticeable

Very nice tobacco. Similar in some respects to Peterson's Irish Flake, but with a little more substance.

The tin smells rich. Very much like sun ripened raisins. This tobacco was very wet when I opened it and benefits from some drying, but if you are impatient you can still smoke it right out of the tin.

Every sip of this tobacco is a full flavour experience. Complex and unyielding, the rich tobacco flavours fill your mouth with every draw.

I've heard some people complain they were knocked out of their chairs by the nic content. I haven't noticed to be honest. I still find the Irish Flake to be stronger, with slightly less flavour than this blend. Two thumbs up!