Rich aromatic cavendish, by house of Edgeworth, Richmond, VA.

Edgeworth described this tobacco in a magazine advertisement as, "Unique cavendish cut blend with carmel nut flavoring and a dressing of Algerian rose."

BrandLarus & Brother Company, Inc
Blended ByLarus & Brother Co.
Manufactured ByLarus & Brother Co.
FlavoringCaramel, Other / Misc
Packaging50g pouch
Strength
Taste
Pilot Lon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pilot Lon (16)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I have such fond memories of this....one of the first I tried, out of college, out of the Air Force, and into the work-a-day world, back when smoking was still allowed in the workplace. Everyone...and, I mean everyone, raved about the wonderful carmel aroma. Way too many years have now passed to remember much about it, other than I would love to try it once more, before the Great Humidor in the sky calls me home. If anyone has found anything close to that carmel and Algerian rose combination, I'd love to hear about it. My Regular smoke today is RLP-6. And, I tried "No-Bite-Delight", as it was touted as the Edgeworth clone. But, it's not close. Have just ordered a few sample pouches from P&C...again, as they are touted to have similar carmel and/or choc flavors. We'll see.

I'm not an all-day smoker now....just mornings with coffee, or evenings with a glass of Marsala, usually. Nothing quite like an aro to start or end the day, here in the hills of NW Arkansas.

Since Lane has brought back ERR, perhaps the day will come when they, or Larus, will bring back the sibs: Green, Brown, Red, and (way fabulous) Gold. Had to go with "Highly Recommend" as a rating, even though I know it's no longer available, since the post would not save without it. But, if you ever do have the chance....perhaps finding some at an estate sale, somwhere, then don't pass up the opportunity...and, don't forget to call me over for a drink and a smoke. I'm buying!

Purchased From: OTC