Ribbon cut Virginia tobaccos and black cavendish combined with dark chocolate and mellow roasted coffee for a smooth taste and rich aroma. Full Aromatic.

BrandBufflehead
Blended ByDavid Windsor
ContentsVirginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringCoffee, Cocoa / Chocolate
Strength
Taste
Full
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I still lament the fact that I only purchased one tin of Cinnamon Teal while it was still in production. Truly, one of the most real "coffee" tasting blends I have ever smoked. And since I love coffee, I think I have tried all the coffee blends out there. At first light, one gets a huge hit of a chocolate flavor, too... in fact, it overwhelmed the coffee flavor. But around mid-bowl, the coffee took over and I was in hog heaven. This happened every time I smoked a bowl.

Pipestud

Ebola Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ebola (10)
Mild to Medium Medium Full Pleasant

Very smooth for an aromatic. Really tastes like coffee and chocolate with good tobacco flavor also. Smokes dry for an aromatic also.

DUPE.1512 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mild to Medium Medium Full Unnoticeable

One of the very few aro's that actually taste like their description. This is chocolate coffe in flavor but with an unnoticable aroma.

Devonshire Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Devonshire (47)
Mild Medium to Strong Full Very Pleasant

I'm not too much of an aromatic smoker, but this is hands down my favourite aromatic. Its not overwhelming, but has a pleasant chocolate flavour. It smokes cool and is slightly moist. An excellent pick.