This special balanced combination of Cavendishes and Virginia tobaccos is ideal for a gentle, mild smoke - and has been enjoyed by Corey Allen, Jesse Lasky, Jr. and Aaron Spelling (and we just happen to be in 90210).

BrandKramer's Pipe and Tobacco Shop
ContentsCavendish, Virginia
Strength
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable

Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

A touch of honey and sugar bread from the cavendish, and some citrusy sweet notes from the Virginias are joined by a topping of some kind to create a smooth and even burning mixture with no bite. There's a bare touch of earthiness from the dark Virginia for balance. Not a complex mixture by any means, but it's a really pleasing all day smoke. I don't know why it's labeled as being extra mild, because it's got a little more strength than that. It sports a terrific after taste and room note, and though it's rather expensive, it's worth buying. For smokers who prefer this genre, it's a four star blend that can be addictive.

Pipey McGee Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Pipey McGee (6)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

There's something about this blend that makes me keep coming back to it. There's nothing amazing about its taste or aroma, and it's not really complex in any way. But there's something comforting about its incredible consistency.

A straight virginia with some unsweetened cavendish, Extra Mild has a nice, straightforward taste and aroma that resembles a good cigarette (similar to some C&D virginia blends). I've been smoking it nearly every day for the past couple of weeks, and have found it to be a nice, reliable smoke.

The complaint I have about all Kramer blends is the terrible bit I get. I've been smoking on and off for several years and don't have problems with too many blends (I even do okay with some of the Mac Barens), but these really bother my tongue. It's a shame because I think I could really settle in for this blend on a regular basis.