Our Most Popular Blend. A cool smoking mixture of Burley, Virginia, and Black Cavendish combined with fruits and other flavor essences. Truly a special smoking experience.

BrandTinder Box
Blended ByPeter Stokkebye
FlavoringFruit / Citrus, Nougat
Strength
Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste

2.2
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

It's very sweet with the nougat, some vanilla, a fruit flavor I can't ID, and barely any nuttiness from the burley. The Virginia is grassy, but it's sublimated by the toppings. The black cavendish is muted, but is responsible for he vanilla note. Burns wet and leaves dottle, though there's no tongue bite. A working man's aromatic with a nice room note.

JoPo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JoPo (7)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

North Sea is appropriately named, when smoked it seems as though the entire North Sea is pouring through the stem of your pipe. The aroma of the tobacco is quite fruity but this is not apparent in the flavor. The main sensation is that of heat. I'm not a fan.

Pipe Used: Peterson Donegal 606

fiorano Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
fiorano (13)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I had a bag of this handed to me by a friend. it smelled like an English but was wonderfully sweet and inviting. I didn't get any bite, and enjoy a cool smoke to the white ash. Caramel notes and some nuttiness was in there but it felt like a good blend of flavors. I can't knock it, it may be not what everyone else is smoking but this was good and the note gets smiles all around. I will by some more of this. Smoked this in a Roma prince.

Shillelagh3 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Shillelagh3 (2)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

My wife bought me about half a pound of this several years ago and I'm still working on it. I like it. Originally, it was the only blend I liked, but I've, of course, moved on to others over the last couple of years. It's pretty mild. It has a really nice room note for everyone involved. It's very sweet and caramel-ly, so if you like smoking candy, you'll love it. Its one drawback is that it bites. It may just be me and my pH or maybe I was smoking it too fast, but I noticed this consistency after smoking it multiple times. When I'm just focused on smoking slowly and not trying to do other things as well, it seems to burn cool (even though I still get the tongue bite/burn), leaving a white ash. It's not perfect, but I like it.

manytrees Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
manytrees (16)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium Pleasant

This is, as most of you know, a re named sokebeys Nougat. It smokes wet and gurgles along until its finally over. Its strong suit is room note but thats about it. Two stars is all I can give.