Expertly created by master blenders, a mix of gold Virginias and mellow white burleys. This cavendish-style blend is topped with a subtle mixture of New England and Jamaican rums that proves to be extremely mild, yet very satisfying.

BrandBackwoods
FlavoringRum
Packaging50 grams pouch
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Overwhelming
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Tolerable to Strong
1.7
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

The Virginia is slightly noticeable for its grassiness and citrus notes. The nutty burley is a little more obvious, and is a little sharp. There are two different types of rum. I taste the Jamaican more. Has little nicotine. I suggest smoking at a moderate rate or you risk a little bite because it can burn fast. The flavor is fairly smooth without any hot or harsh spots, unless you puff real fast. Needs an average number of relights. Leaves very little moisture in the bowl. Lacks depth to be rated higher. Sold in several places under different names.

cedeks Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cedeks (8)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

If you expect cheap tobacco to be cheap in everything then this is your best choice. Although it starts with good smell and sweet taste, soon you will notice how cheap this tobbacco is. Although you would get tounge bite, it is a dry burn overall. In the end do not expect much from a 40gm of tobacco that you would get for less than 3$.

Olgun Cengiz Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Olgun Cengiz (2)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Overwhelming Tolerable to Strong

I really tried to give it a chance. I smoked it several times, with several pipes but honestly it didn't work at all. This is the worst pipe tobacco I've ever smoked. It left an unpleasant taste in my mouth after smoking everytime I tried it. I had to empty my bowl without finishing and I threw the rest out. I definetely don't recommend it to anyone.

Pipe Used: Briar, Small Bowl and Big Bowl