Expertly created by master blenders, a mix of Gold Virginias and Mellow White Burleys. This cavendish-style blend is topped with a subtle mixture of New England and Jamaican Rums that proves to be extremely mild, yet very satisfying.

Extremely Mild, Very Mild, Mild
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
LoKi6922 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
LoKi6922 (11)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

If you are a fan of mild aromatics, this is for you. I personally prefer a full flavoured English, but I'm trying hard to like aromatics more. The smell is always so lovely in the room!

This tobacco is so mild you might not taste anything at first, but burns long and cool and has a delightful rum scent that whenever I smell it coming from another pipe, I always want to smoke it.

I had a bit of a stuffy nose the first time I smoked this blend and honestly thought it wasn't lit because I couldn't taste a thing. Since my cold has cleared up, I've noticed it does have a pleasantly mild taste of gold Virginia. It gets approval from the wife to smoke indoors as well, which is a plus because she is not a fan of my English blends, and it's getting cold out there...

I'd like to know exactly what they mean by 'all natural', but if there are chemicals and additives in this tobacco other than the rum I can't detect them.

All in all, a decent mild smoke.

Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

The Virginia is slightly noticeable for its grassiness and citrus notes. The burley is a little more obvious, and is a little sharp. There are two different types of rum. I taste the Jamaican more. I suggest smoking at a moderate rate or you risk a little bite because it can burn fast. The flavor is fairly smooth without any hot or harsh spots, unless you puff real fast. Leaves very little moisture in the bowl. Lacks depth to be rated higher. Sold in several places under different names.

cedeks Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cedeks (8)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

If you expect cheap tobacco to be cheap in everything then this is your best choice. Although it starts with good smell and sweet taste, soon you will notice how cheap this tobbacco is. Although you would get tounge bite, it is a dry burn overall. In the end do not expect much from a 40gm of tobacco that you would get for less than 3$.