Black Cavendish, combined with golden and dark Virginia in different cuts and a large proportion of hand rubbed Virginia flake, makes this a wonderful blend. Experience the summer on your palate with this superb pipe tobacco offering a rich aroma of delicious peach and a hint of vanilla and juicy melons. This blend has a lovely mellow taste and a very pleasant room note.

BrandPeterson
Blended ByKohlhase, Kopp & Co.
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringFruit / Citrus, Peach, Vanilla
CountryIE
Strength
Taste

gkoch02 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gkoch02 (1)
Mild to Medium Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I really liked this! I was a bit nervous to purchase it because it's a tad on the expensive side, but the description sounded good and, quite honestly, I liked the design of the tin.

I was not disappointed, however! The tobacco smells terrific right out of the tin, lights and stays lit easily, and is accompanied by a wonderful room note and taste.

You can certainly pick out the peaches/melons from the smell, that much is for sure.

I'd buy it again!

Sea Green Sky Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Sea Green Sky (9)
Mild to Medium Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I really like this blend. I definitely favor English/Latakia blends but there's something about the composition of this one that I find quite pleasing. It smokes cooly and evenly, and the room note is outstanding. Very nice with coffee after dinner.