Blueberry flavored tobacco predominantly made of
heavily cased Black Cavendish.

BrandJust For Him
ContentsBlack Cavendish
Strength
Taste
2.5
DrumsAndBeer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DrumsAndBeer (156)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

A truly unabashed aromatic from Just for Him, this stuff is very sweet. I get only a wisp of tobacco flavor here and a subtle vanilla/caramel taste to go with the berry high note. The tobacco itself seems to be of higher quality and they’re not kidding when they say that it’s “heavily cased.” Altogether I found this to be a pleasant aromatic to smoke, however it doesn’t particularly perform all that well. The tobacco is damp & quite sticky and as a result a bit difficult to light even after plenty of dry time. Due to its higher moisture content, I preferred smoking this in a cob. I would imagine that a meerschaum would work well too. Regardless, don’t expect a small pile of fine grey ashes at bowl’s end. Do expect a nice room note.

Pipe Used: Cob

Mild Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

Not much tobacco taste, except for a very light vanilla from the black cavendish. The blueberry topping is very sweet and depending on your proclivity for aros, may be just right or too much to handle. Burns a little slow and needs to be sipped. Will leave some moisture at the finish. People around you might think you're baking blueberry muffins.

wcchristian Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
wcchristian (1)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium Very Pleasant

I tried this blend after a friend recommended it to me. It makes a great dessert smoke as well as anytime of the day. I love aromatics and I can easily say this is in the top 10 for me. The jar aroma is very nice. As a friend said when opening the jar. "I could just live in here"

bluedog Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
bluedog (19)
Mild Medium Medium Tolerable

It is what it is. It's blueberry. Easy to get bored with, but a nice change when you have a sweet tooth. goes nice with pasteries or to have a dessert smoke. not an everyday smoke for me.