A blend of blond Virginia and black cavendish. Mild, aromatic. Coffee flavored.

BrandBlatter & Blatter
2.0
Emeritus Account Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Emeritus Account (28472)
Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Blatter's coffee blend is a very mild mixture. I pride myself on my knowledge, selection and consumption of good quality Colombian dark-roast coffees and I can tell you that the flavoring in this baccy is far from even being decent quality. Too moist, as usual, and if not let to air it will produce a lot of goop and gurgle..smoke will be predominantly steam with the addition of tongue sting.

The pouch aroma is slightly cheap "Maxwell House"-like coffee scent....Yuck!

I was disappointed with this blend. I was hoping for a more robust, quality colombian dark-roast coffee aroma and flavor.

Once allowed dry time it packs nicely and lights easily. Lots of white billowing smoke. Virtually tasteless and the room note is just barely, and I emphasize barely, coffee aroma.

If you like a very mild neutral smoke that won't burn the tongue if drawn slowly and allowed to dry, then try this.

I, on the other hand have found a better use for this baccy. I mix 50g of this with 50g of Captain Black and 200g of Blatter Executive (Lane's 1Q). The result is a wonderful tasty (ever so slightly sweet)cappucino smoke with a pleasant, light room aroma.

This custom blend I could, and sometimes do, smoke all day long when I don't feel like hitting the Balkan or English in my stock.

On its own, I wouldn't give it the time of day, but as part of my custom blend its superb!

You will have to decide for yourself on this one.