The W.Ø. Larsen Classics range is a tobacco blend
from Virginia, Burley and Black Cavendish, with a touch of Latakia.

BrandW.O. Larsen
ContentsBurley, Virginia, Black Cavendish
FlavoringCoffee, Fruit / Citrus, Amaretto
Packaging50gr POUCH
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Very Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
2.7
maigret fan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
maigret fan (51)

On the pouch it read 'Virginia, Burley and Black Cavendish with a touch of Latakia' and I assumed it would be a kind of 'english' mixture. Rather more an aromatic - I like both aromatics and english mixtures so that was not a problem - with a distinctive taste of dry apricot in the pouch. Nice smoke for an aromatic. Just that.

tleek Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tleek (48)
Mild to Medium Strong Medium Very Pleasant

This is the only aromatic i have ever had that tastes this close to how it smells. The taste almost exactly like the smell. Very sweet a little citrusy and a little fruity. Almost like a christmas time fruit cake. The topping effeminately dominates the flavor. But it is actually not too bad if you like citrusy fruits. A little too sweet for my liking. Never seen it in america. Some friends from europe have been sending me tobaccos all aromatics. Very glad because i had almost given up on aromatics but these european ones are much different and much better in my opinion. Recommended if you enjoy citrus.

I personally do not, so this will not be enjoyed very often

SMOKETSES Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SMOKETSES (208)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Very Mild Very Pleasant

One July night, “takis” gave a little of my beloved W.O. Larsen's blend, in order to try it. After finishing our delicious dinner and drank some good wine, this blend almost ruined my evening. Raisins and lemon (bleagh) flavors are added to a mixture of Burley, Cavendish and Virginia in order to destroy it. Fortunately my friend “takis” did not insist to give me a second pouch. I wouldn't stand it. It has been some time since I last smelled scented tissues. No need to go in further analysis of this tobacco. Room note is good. I think it attracted some mosquitoes.