Toasted Black Cavendish forms the base for this blend with bright Cavendish and Virginia added. A subtle cherry flavor is applied for sweetness

Brand2 Guys Smoke Shop
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCherry
PackagingPouch
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Mild to Medium
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.0

The Virginia is somewhat grassy and I detect no sweetness from it. The bright, toasty cavendish doesn't add much flavor, but there is some vanilla from the toasted black cavendish. The black cherry topping is sweet and very slightly tart, and doesn't weaken. Has little nicotine. Burns fairly well and cool with a little moisture, but no goop or dottle. No bite, nice after taste and room note. Sold at various places often under the same name.

Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

I am a new pipe smoker, but was not a fan of this blend. After I purchased it one of the employees told me that this blend is just Captain Black Cherry with their Two Guys logo on it...although I'm not sure he knew what he was talking about, because when I got home I noticed the pouch said it had come from Sutliff.

Anyway, there were hints of cherry/vanilla here and there but overall it just didn't do anything for me. I think I prefer better quality tobacco. The cherry smell was also a bit like chemicals, in my opinion, and left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. This will be going into a vacuum sealed jar that will probably never be opened again, along with my Captain Black Original (which tastes far better than this tobacco).

Pipe Used: Dr Grabow Grand Duke

Age When Smoked: Smoked right out of the pouch

Purchased From: Two Guys Smoke Shop

Similar Blends: Lane Limited - Captain Black Cherry.