Extra mild without bite Cavendish method Natural imported and domestic tobaccos

Notes: Dream Castle pipe tobaccos are manufactured by Sutliff Tobacco Company.

BrandDream Castle Tobacco Company

3.2
gsbergman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gsbergman (6)
Mild Mild Medium Very Pleasant

I really like the taste of this tobacco. It's not for everybody. A pleasant taste of Amaretto without any bite. This tobacco is generally wet out of the bag. It takes a couple of days to get the humidity right where it smokes well. I rotate this with my Prince Albert as my daily blends. I enjoy this tobacco and what can you say about the price, it's dirt cheap. I've been paying about $12 for a 14 ounce bag. My wife love the aroma of this tobacco the best of all the tobaccos I smoke.

CenTex Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CenTex (15)

Bought this as a "Super Value" sample. Very moist out of the bag, needed a few hours to dry out before smoking. Strong sweet smell from the bag. Easy to pack and light. It has a sharp flavor that does remind me of amaretto. It will bite if pushed, but I found it pretty forgiving. I will probably pick up some more to keep around.

rstevens Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rstevens (4)

This stuff actually tastes like Amaretto when you smoke it. Sweet and cheap and easy to keep lit. Simple and tasty. You must first give it a week to dry out as with all Super Value tobaccos

LaneCenturion Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
LaneCenturion (11)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant

This is probably the best "drugstore" smoke i've ever enjoyed. $2.50 at my local Drug Mart. The scent of the pouch is amazing, and the tobacco is very moist, so naturally, I threw some in a cob and lit up! The taste is delicious, and retains much of the enticing scent. The room note gives Captain Black a fierce competitor. Best "cheap" brand out there, hands down.

Taste Buds Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taste Buds (135)
Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

Aaron at Pipesandcigars.com kindly included a free pouch of this blend in my last order. The aroma of almonds and chocolate is intoxicating in the pouch. The tobacco is too wet to smoke immediately and requires a full week of drying. Once dry, the mixture smokes beautifully and tastes even better. This was the best aromatic I have ever enjoyed. I like this much better than Nat Sherman 307 and the tobaccos are of equal quality. The taste is consistant from start to finish. A very cool burning blend. Another excellent Altadis offering. The quality and price make it a 4 star in my opinion.

Update: I'm lowering my rating to 2 stars because it's still not dry enough to burn properly after 8 days.