A blend of various Virginias and black Cavendish, this mild tobacco has a wonderful smooth flavor of vanilla and slight hints of exotic fruits and peach.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringFruit / Citrus, Peach, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
Tuberon Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tuberon (5)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

As a relative newcomer, bear with my unsophisticated review. I'd purchased Star City as part and of a sample package. The tobacco was very damp, thus took several lightings. The odor out of the package was something like wet coffee grinds. I tasted chocolate, not pleasantly sweet though, a bit strong, artificial. I let a pipe full dry overnight and the next day it was easier to light, but the flavor had not improved. The room note was slightly chocolate, mildly so. Again, I'm a newbie. Others may find this more satisfactory, and it's worth a try out of curiousity. I would not however "recommend" it. Thanks.

BryGuySC Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BryGuySC (7)

Very vanilla at first. Very hard to find the peach, at first. It mostly dances around the tip of the tongue, suggesting the flavor without ever hitting you with it. This is a smooth smoke, with an easy retrohale. The presence of Virginia in this blend is a great choice. I don't think a nutty burley would work as well with this one. As the smoke progresses, the vanilla and peach switch places, resulting in a lovely subtle, creamy peach flavor. I like this one. A nice change of pace on a not-quite-summer day. A relight doesn't do it any favors, taste-wise, but it recovers and smooths back out after a minute. I would recommend this one.

Pipe Used: Missourie Meershaum

Purchased From: Milan Tobacconist

clanobucklin Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
clanobucklin (98)

I would classify this Aromatic as a blend you would love to smoke on a hot day. Right now I can taste peach, fruit flavor and a little vanilla.

Can a tobacco blend be refreshing on the palate? Well this one can! A delightful mixture.

Pipe Used: Buts-Choquin

Purchased From: Milan

byzcath Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
byzcath (1)

My palate is not too sophisticated, but this is my current "go to" blend. I do notice the vanilla, but am not sure about the "slight hints" part yet.