A unique combination of Virginia and Cavendish tobaccos gives this blend a sweet orange flavor with hints of vanilla.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
2.7
Tuckers Gpa Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tuckers Gpa (29)
Very Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant to Tolerable

This blend to me was a little light in taste and aroma. its a fine smoke, but as far as beyond the cavendish vanilla, any taste is very mild. For the smoker more interested in, I think, a more natural taste, as well as mild, this would be a good try.

rattdogg Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rattdogg (33)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

I can't add anything to the previous review so I'll just say I agree that it's a good, mild aromatic blend that can be smoked anytime. I think it's at it's best with a cup of strong black coffee for the day's first pipe.

The Persian Slipper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Persian Slipper (29)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

I bought this blind from David and Pooch at Milans about a week ago. I put it in several different pipes: briar, corn cob, and clay churchwarden. For aromatic smokers, this is a dream. The flavor is light and the tobacco taste isn't strong. For english smokers, this blend won't register on your palate. The orange taste is delightful, and the vanilla compliments it perfectly. It does not taste, as one might think, like a creamsicle. The tobacco taste is nearly a nonentity, but the cavandish is delightful (what is desernable). I recomend it to the dedicated aromatic smoker.