This is a fruit flavored tobacco that actually tastes like it smells. A light, pleasant aroma.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringCream, Peach
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
rattdogg Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rattdogg (33)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Pleasant

This reminds of the old John Rolfe mixture of long ago! I'm old enough and have smoked a pipe long enough to remember that classic. While I liked John Rolfe I must say I think this blend is a bit better. Nice natural peach flavor that is not as sweet as Rolfe which is a good thing IMHO. Topping is not overpowering and stays present during the entire smoke. If you like a aromatic smoke every once in a while and enjoy peach flavor as much as I do than this one is worth a try.

Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (271)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild Very Pleasant

I would bet that this blend is In fact Peter Stokkebye's Peaches and Cream blend. I have had both and they are identical which is not a bad thing. PS makes very high quality Aromatics that are dry and cool smoking. If you enjoy the taste and aroma of peaches with some vanilla then you will love this blend. Mild and dry smoking, one can taste the underlying tobacco and the room note will win you friends! I just happen to not prefer my peaches in my pipe but am glad I decided to try it.