A fine modern mixture with a soft and mellow taste enhanced by a pleasant flavour.

Blended ByPeter Stokkebye
Packaging50g Pouch
Fotis R. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Fotis R. (1)

This was my first pipe tobacco and since I am not that experienced, I will try to be as objective as I can. Skandinavik White is mediocre in everything in my opinion. Good for a start especially because of the price but nothing special to remember and make me look for it again.

Adrian B. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Adrian B. (25)
Very Mild Mild Mild Pleasant

My wife grabbed a pouch of this as a gift while travelling overseas, it's not available in the states as far as I can tell.

It's a Danish/Dutch aromatic, VA and black Cavendish with a sweet topping that smells to me of apricots or figs. The topping is not overdone and this aromatic is not a wet mess.

Smoking it you get sweetness and occasionally a hit of coffee-like flavor. Not sure where that comes from. The Cavendish gives the smoke some body and it generates a decent amount of nice smelling, room pleasing smoke. You will have to watch your pace with this, as if you puff fast it will burn hot and turn bitter, though I didn't experience any bite from it.

An ok, basic smoke. I'd rate it at 1.5 stars, simply because there's nothing about it that is stand-out, but it isn't bad tobacco. If you like Danish style aromatics it's worth a try. If this were all that was available, I could smoke it and be relatively happy, but I'd never choose it if other tobaccos were available.

Pipe Used: various briars

Age When Smoked: Pouch fresh

Purchased From: Somewhere in Turkey

Steden Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Steden (91)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant

The pouch smell reveal a topping coffee-like and the Black Cavendish brings a mild fruitiness more tart than sweet. A simply and easy aromatic without gurgles nor bites which burns well, so well that it get easily hot and it requires very slow puffing to avoid bitterness. I found anything special here but it isn't really bad.