Cavendish with a hint of hazelnut flavor. Gentle on the tongue.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
2.0
DLM Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DLM (2)
Mild to Medium Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

Let me preface this by saying that I've smoked almost nothing but blends from Milan Tobacconists since I took up pipe smoking again, and I've really liked or loved them all, but this one I just absolutely do not like.

First, it has virtually no hazelnut flavor and just a hint at best of hazelnut in the smell. It smells a bit more like it in the bag, but once you get it smoking, it's just barely noticeable. Mostly it takes like a standard tobacco rather than an aromatic. I've continued smoking it now and then just so it doesn't go to waste, and the last time I smoked it I had to re-light it several times even though it's a fairly dry tobacco right out of the bag.

Something else I get with this particular blend that I haven't gotten from Milan's other blends is tongue bite. It's not severe, but you have to be careful how you smoke it. All in all, it's not a very pleasant or relaxing smoke, and I wouldn't recommend it. If you're looking for an amazing aromatic from Milan, try Wall Street (my personal favorite), Butter Berry or Sunset Rum instead.

Age When Smoked: Fresh from delivery to several months after.

Purchased From: Milan Tobacconists

PIPE JACKAL Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PIPE JACKAL (5)
Mild Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

since i noticed there hasnt been a review of this blend i would add my two cents. very unique aromatic as it is very mild and nice and dry out of the bag. a aromatic that can be smoked all day and lovely room note. definitely worth a try if you are into aros