Every day we weigh out pipe tobacco to be delivered to your door step. At the end of the day, we take all the left over tobacco mix it up and sell it as.

Brandpipesandcigars.com
ContentsCigar Leaf, Maryland, Burley, Cavendish, Kentucky, Virginia, Black Cavendish, Perique, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Oriental/Turkish
Strength
Mild, Medium to Strong
Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Full
Very Pleasant, Strong

Scupbucket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Scupbucket (8)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Full Strong

Ok... I'll be the first to review a flavor shifter blend. For the helluvit, I ordered 2 lbs of this stuff for the price. What I got smelled like white lightning and smoked like a dream. I dunno how to describe it, whats in it, who mixed it, or who swept it off the floor, but holy shewt it's good. It's a gamble. Gamblin's fun... strong full flavored backy that has good bowl manners is what I got and if I was assured I could snag that exact blend again I would. Best part is, you can give it your own name, like a homebrew beer. I just got done with a tasty bowl of "Moustache Maker".

serif365 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
serif365 (19)

I bought this blend because of the price. I supply my son with tobacco since I talked him into giving up cigarettes for the pipe. I kept a little out of the first purchase and found it to be quite enjoyable. It was obviously a "Heinz 57" variety of flavors yet it was wonderfully balanced. I ordered three pounds a little later and found this "mixture" to be very different. I now have another couple of pounds on the way and I'm looking forward to a little sample.

I have over 250 varieties of fine tobaccos in my cellar (getting ready for the day when we can no longer order online) and therefore have many fine favorites. Interestingly enough, BOTR rates right up there with some of the best. I highly recommend it!

Pipe Used: 40

Age When Smoked: 62

Similar Blends: Since the blend varies lot to lot, there's nothing to compare..