PipesAndCigars.com

Every day we weigh out pipe tobacco to be delivered to your door step. At the end of the day, we take all the left over tobacco mix it up and sell it as.

Brandpipesandcigars.com
Blend TypeOther
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Cavendish, Cigar Leaf, Kentucky, Latakia, Maryland, Oriental/Turkish, Perique, Virginia
Where to Buy PipesAndCigars.com
Strength
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Very Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Strong, Overwhelming

3.2
serif365 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
serif365 (21)

I bought this blend because of the price. I supply my son with tobacco since I talked him into giving up cigarettes for the pipe. I kept a little out of the first purchase and found it to be quite enjoyable. It was obviously a "Heinz 57" variety of flavors yet it was wonderfully balanced. I ordered three pounds a little later and found this "mixture" to be very different. I now have another couple of pounds on the way and I'm looking forward to a little sample.

I have over 250 varieties of fine tobaccos in my cellar (getting ready for the day when we can no longer order online) and therefore have many fine favorites. Interestingly enough, BOTR rates right up there with some of the best. I highly recommend it!

Pipe Used: 40

Age When Smoked: 62

Similar Blends: Since the blend varies lot to lot, there's nothing to compare..

Scupbucket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Scupbucket (10)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Full Strong

Ok... I'll be the first to review a flavor shifter blend. For the helluvit, I ordered 2 lbs of this stuff for the price. What I got smelled like white lightning and smoked like a dream. I dunno how to describe it, whats in it, who mixed it, or who swept it off the floor, but holy shewt it's good. It's a gamble. Gamblin's fun... strong full flavored backy that has good bowl manners is what I got and if I was assured I could snag that exact blend again I would. Best part is, you can give it your own name, like a homebrew beer. I just got done with a tasty bowl of "Moustache Maker".

PhillyB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PhillyB (65)
Medium Medium Full Pleasant to Tolerable

I knew from the get go that accurately describing this blend would be a challenge. I was not wrong.

I got a small sample bag in a trade. Out of the bag it smelled like everything. You name it, it's probably in there. A confused yet pleasing scent.

The taste is the same story. Everything plus the kitchen sink. The flavor not only shifts through the bowl as many blends can, but from puff to puff as well. It's like smoking a kaleidoscope.

This all being said I enjoyed this as much as many of the well-blended tobaccos I've had. It keeps you on your toes and interested through the whole event. I eventually found myself just sitting back and puffing away, enjoying the ride.

Can have a little oomph to it, but nothing a semi-experienced smoker couldn't handle. If you want 'different', here ya go.

Pipe Used: Missouri Meerschaum Legend

I got a 2 bowl sample from a friend. Color is all over the map and the bag aroma was... ah... different! In the bowl, the smoky, woody, leathery, creamy, spicy latakia opens the show and takes slight precedence over the nutty, toasty, earthy, woody, molasses-sweet burley. The Virginias form an earthy, grassy, citrusy, tangy and dark fruit sweet base. The spicy, peppery perique is noticeable in each puff and also provides a plummy, figgy, raisiny flavor push but is not overly strong. The black Cavendish is light but gives the blend an extra sugary buttery vanilla boost. Finally, the musty, woody, smoky, buttery, floraly orientals show up and are definitely to the rear but make their presence known at various times. Easily an all-day smoke... or at least a half-day one!

This is both a tough and an easy recommendation. This blend will likely change with each batch, but I don't get the impression that it'll change from something you enjoy to something you don't (or vice versa). It's inexpensive, it's made from quality leaf and it's got everything including the kitchen sink, yet the flavors don't cancel each other out. A good value and I can recommend. Nice, easy smoke that tastes good and you may even appreciate the tastes changing from pound to pound.

earlr1957 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
earlr1957 (9)
Strong Strong Overwhelming Overwhelming

Lousy, 2 pounds delivered today and threw in garbage. It would of been fine if they didn't throw in Latakia. They know not to mix it with aromatics. What idiots. It does say it can have it in the mix up. People keep it out. I smoke Latakia on its own. Rather go back to local drugstore and buy what they have.

Pipe Used: Corn cob