Every day we weigh out pipe tobacco to be delivered to your door step. At the end of the day, we take all the left over tobacco mix it up and sell it as.
ContentsCigar Leaf, Maryland, Burley, Cavendish, Kentucky, Virginia, Black Cavendish, Perique, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Oriental/Turkish
Mild, Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Very Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable, Strong, Overwhelming

Scupbucket Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Scupbucket (10)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Full Strong

Ok... I'll be the first to review a flavor shifter blend. For the helluvit, I ordered 2 lbs of this stuff for the price. What I got smelled like white lightning and smoked like a dream. I dunno how to describe it, whats in it, who mixed it, or who swept it off the floor, but holy shewt it's good. It's a gamble. Gamblin's fun... strong full flavored backy that has good bowl manners is what I got and if I was assured I could snag that exact blend again I would. Best part is, you can give it your own name, like a homebrew beer. I just got done with a tasty bowl of "Moustache Maker".

serif365 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
serif365 (21)

I bought this blend because of the price. I supply my son with tobacco since I talked him into giving up cigarettes for the pipe. I kept a little out of the first purchase and found it to be quite enjoyable. It was obviously a "Heinz 57" variety of flavors yet it was wonderfully balanced. I ordered three pounds a little later and found this "mixture" to be very different. I now have another couple of pounds on the way and I'm looking forward to a little sample.

I have over 250 varieties of fine tobaccos in my cellar (getting ready for the day when we can no longer order online) and therefore have many fine favorites. Interestingly enough, BOTR rates right up there with some of the best. I highly recommend it!

Pipe Used: 40

Age When Smoked: 62

Similar Blends: Since the blend varies lot to lot, there's nothing to compare..

PhillyB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PhillyB (59)
Medium Medium Full Pleasant to Tolerable

I knew from the get go that accurately describing this blend would be a challenge. I was not wrong.

I got a small sample bag in a trade. Out of the bag it smelled like everything. You name it, it's probably in there. A confused yet pleasing scent.

The taste is the same story. Everything plus the kitchen sink. The flavor not only shifts through the bowl as many blends can, but from puff to puff as well. It's like smoking a kaleidoscope.

This all being said I enjoyed this as much as many of the well-blended tobaccos I've had. It keeps you on your toes and interested through the whole event. I eventually found myself just sitting back and puffing away, enjoying the ride.

Can have a little oomph to it, but nothing a semi-experienced smoker couldn't handle. If you want 'different', here ya go.

Pipe Used: Missouri Meerschaum Legend

earlr1957 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
earlr1957 (9)
Strong Strong Overwhelming Overwhelming

Lousy, 2 pounds delivered today and threw in garbage. It would of been fine if they didn't throw in Latakia. They know not to mix it with aromatics. What idiots. It does say it can have it in the mix up. People keep it out. I smoke Latakia on its own. Rather go back to local drugstore and buy what they have.

Pipe Used: Corn cob