A Light blend, ideal for the beginner, never the less the seasoned pipe smoker will enjoy the creamy toffee background aroma and a hint of cocoa.

BrandGawith, Hoggarth & Co.
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Cream
Strength
Extremely Mild
Taste

Rated Percentage = 98%;

Comment = Very Smooth, Very Mild, Mellow, enjoyable light Cherry Flavor

Capt Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Capt (120)

This is a blend I haven't see available in the US. I got it from an overseas friend. Mixed with a bit of blending Latakia, this blend is top notch. Perfect sweetness without being overpowering or cloying. If you can find this, definitely give it a go!

Paired well with a morning coffee for me.

adjman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
adjman (7)
Extremely Mild Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

If you are a beginner like myself then this tobacco is ideal. It is extremely smooth, very very gentle on the palate and hasn't caused me any tongue bite yet. The Nougat is very obvious and this is an almost too sweet smoke. It does taste very much like sucking a toffee.

I think seasoned pipe smokers would find it very bland indeed, but for a beginner, particularly breaking in a new pipe, it is delicious.

BranburyNo.4 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BranburyNo.4 (2)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Tolerable

Never before have I had to stop smoking a tobacco mid-bowl because it was so unpleasant!The smell of the fresh tobacco itself is appealing-reminiscent of cream soda and rather pleasant but once lit in a pipe the taste is really disappointing. If I had to describe it I would say a mix between pot pourri and baby powder with the occasional sour kick. The smoke itself was mild and thin- too mild (coming from someone who favours mild tobacco). I tried hard to like this tobacco but as mentioned I stopped well before the bowl was done- testament to the truly appalling flavour. I am in the uk where tobacco isn't cheap, so it's rare that I would abandon a fresh purchase so easily but the sheer displeasure of smoking this overcame tight budgets and has forced me to put this at the back of the shelf- fate to be determined in time!Seriously not one even worth trying to see for yourself, I would strongly encourage others to give this a miss to save time,money and foul flavour.

garydobbs Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
garydobbs (15)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Pleasant

I found this full flavored and very earthy. It came a little damp out of the pouch but after a little drying out is smoked well. Toffee and fruit can be detected and the further down the pipe you go the richer the taste becomes. Very nice indeed