An exceptional, well-aged Matured virginia pipe tobacco for your holiday smoking pleasure

Notes: dated 1995.

BrandPCCA
Blended ByMcClelland
Packaging100 gram tin
Strength
Medium, Strong
None Detected, Very Mild
Taste
Medium to Full, Full
Very Pleasant, Pleasant

As a "puffer" I don't often seek out straight Virginia's but a few bowls of Noel was gifted to me and boy I'm glad it was! Sweet, and smooth. I'm am not one that compares tobacco to food, but buttery comes to mind went speaking of Noel's texture. As with the prior reviewer, I too find that Noel burns for a very long time. Sixteen years in the tin has only served to make Noel a must find for those seeking an old, high quality tin of matured Virginia.

vaperfavour Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
vaperfavour (30)
Strong Very Mild Full Very Pleasant

Another great PCCA blend.Deep, dark, sweet with a very mild if not ephemeral top note, strong in vitamin n. the top note was something like marshmallow but it is so lite that the only reason i smelled it is because my girl said it smelled great, so i billowed big puffs, walked out of the room for thirty minutes, walked back in and smelled wisps of heaven. Aging for 15 years I am sure had something to do with this incredible blend but imho Age is king. The taste starts off like a deep dark virginia, then it morphs to dark chocolate covered cherries. mmmm good! At halfway mark, all sorts of fruity tastes come out like pears, green apple, a touch of plum. The chocolate taste strengthens then all of a sudden a spicy dates taste comes out and then Bam! Vitamin N in spades!! By this time I am in a reverie.One of THOSE moments! I slow my smoking cadence to a barely lit state and enter Nirvana. Two hours later the bowl is still not done so I continue barely puffing! All of a sudden I swear a perique like taste comes to the fore and I find my body is buzzing. I know I am having a very special smoke indeed. I look at the clock and just over three hours have passed and I am amazed. Not one re-light.wow. Get yourself some and covet it like gold.If you can find any.