All Natural Tobacco Cool Smoking, Even Burning
Without Bite.

Notes: Distributed by: East West Distributing C0.
Deerfield,IL

BrandBlender's Gold
ContentsCavendish
PackagingLarge Plastic Bag
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Very Mild, Medium, Very Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Mild, Mild to Medium
Pleasant to Tolerable, Tolerable, Tolerable to Strong
1.7
bulletsnbriars Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
bulletsnbriars (3)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Tolerable

I had realistic expdctations for this blend. I was in a jam and couldn't get to my regular B&M and was at Walgreens anyway, so I decided to give it a shot. I love cherry aros and figured even an OTC would be okay. How hard can it be to mess up cherry aro?

Pretty moist right out of the tin, but lit okay. Had a little trouble packing but thats probably just my rookie skills. First bowl was okay. I was far from impressed, but like a good reviewer I tried a few more bowls. It got worse. I tried to blend with more pleasant aros and other tobaccos and it made the whole thing taste bad.

Theres no cherry here unless you really, really puff it to the point of biting. Theres hardly any flavor, period. Just nasty ash tray. I would not smoke this even if I had no other choices.

This stuff was so bad I haven't been able to smoke any other aros since.

Pipe Used: MM Cob

Age When Smoked: Right out of the tin.

Purchased From: Walgreens

mistermassive1 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
mistermassive1 (2)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Tolerable to Strong

I purchased my large bag of tobacco at Walgreens drug store. It is cheap for the amount you get but be prepared to get bite (tongue numbness and dry throat). You will need to pack the bowl lightly and suck slowly once the bowl is lit. But even before that you really should try my proven method for this sort of tobacco. Get a large pot or better yet a stainless steel bowl. Dump the tobacco out into the bowl/pot and put on the stove and turn the burner to the lowest setting. Every 10 minutes or so toss the tobacco around. This makes your place smell very nice and I use this method to do a few things my tobaccos. - locate the stems and bad pieces - mix and add other tobaccos and insure proper blending - dry the moistest tobaccos to a very good smoking dryness

If you are on a budget or love playing with mixing of tobaccos this is the way to do it. Online you can also find many other brands of large bag tobaccos or aromatic brands that are very moist. This particular aromatic Cavendish is great to add to a toasted Cavendish, whiskey, rum or Virgina blended tobaccos.

Mephisto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Mephisto (32)
Mild to Medium Very Strong Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

Well this casing laden tobac is ok if you are in that mood but a drugstore blend for sure just another one of this kind