All black blend, medium cut with a heavy vanilla flavoring.

Notes: This was an Amar Blends Co. mixture. Cornell and Diehl bought the rights of all their old recipes.

Blended ByAmar Blends Co.
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringAlcohol / Liquor, Vanilla, Whisky
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat)
2.0
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

The black cavendish provides some sugar. The vanllla topping is mild, and could use a little more depth. I get a bare hint of caramel or maybe it's nougat. The description mentions whiskey as a topping, but it's subtle. Has virtually no nicotine. Won't bite or get harsh. Burns cool and clean at a moderate pace with a consistent flavor. Leaves little moisture in the bowl, and needs an average number of relights. Has short lived, kind of weak after taste. An all day smoke.

Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

It has been a couple of years since I've posted any C&D blend reviews and I have smoked nearly 100 tins of their various offerings in that time. So, it may be awhile before I get to all of them.

This one reminded me of many all Black Cavendish blends sauced with Vanilla (several Lane blends come to mind), but this one had a little better quality in the leaf. Sill, not an exceptional blend, and as one who appreciates Vanilla, I did like it. Perhaps just a tad too much Vanilla in the leaf for me.

natibo Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
natibo (146)
Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Very Pleasant

I will agree with the reviewer before me. This blend had little flavor. It has a great room note and pouch aroma. Bt no taste to match. It gets a little better at the end of the bowl.

Bazsup Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Bazsup (13)
Very Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

In the never ending search for the perfect aromatic I was hopeful that this blend might make the grade. When I opened the pouch my hopes reached even higher. The smell was of a rich vanilla with some nougat and nut mixed in. I was ready to take pinch and eat it for desert. I can not remember an aroma I enjoyed as much upon opening the pouch.

Upon lighting it I became disappointed. It is smooth as silk or satin. No bite and burned easily. Unfortunately it had very little flavor. Maybe this is the result of having no bite but I will continue my search for tobacco with no bite and some taste.