A highly aromatic composition of different varieties of Virginia and Burley with a little soft in the press fermented Black Cavendish.

A very special flavor of bourbon vanilla and creamy, aromareichem wild honey makes this wonderfully fragrant, sweet-soft blend into a wonderful experience.

BrandDan Tobacco
Contents Black Cavendish, Burley, Virginia
Flavoring Honey, Vanilla
Packagingtall tin
Very Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Mild to Medium Medium Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

I was sent a sample of this from my friend in Germany. I had never even heard of this one before, so I was instantly excited about it. It is a pretty nice aromatic and what I would expect in a European Aro. One that is more Virginia dominated with a somewhat light topping.

The topping, as best that I can estimate, is a bit fruity and a bit floral. There are moments that the topping reminds me of the topping in condor, which I love. And then there are times when it reminds me of a stanwell mélange, which I am not too crazy about.

The bottom line for my personal tastes is that the topping is not really to my liking, but I think it is a quality aromatic. As it usually is with aromatics, you need to like the topping or you will never really like the blend. This is a well done aromatic and I think if one did like this topping, they could love this blend. I am going two stars here for my subjective review, but this could easily reach four from an objective view.

bence Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
bence (25)
Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I'm not an aromatic fan, but this one is a tasty one. Similar cake feeling, like with MB Original Choice. If you like aromatic, you have to try it.

PokerSmoker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PokerSmoker (4)
Very Mild Mild Very Mild Pleasant

This is a very light & pleasant smoke. I highly recommend it to the beginning pipe smoker as it is very easy to the tongue and doesn't overwhelm you with a strong tobacco flavor. It tastes exactly as advertised, sweet vanilla with a hint of honey somewhere in the aftertaste. Both tobacco taste and aroma don't really come to the front, you merely get a hint of both while you puff along. If you smoke it hot, the tobacco taste gets dominant although without bothering. It's definitely a mix of high quality tobaccos. I heard a fellow seasoned smoker say that it's way to light for him, comparing it to hot air. I don't think 'hot air' is a fair statement but maybe that's how it tastes to people who usually prefer the strong types. Personally I enjoy the light side of this tobacco. It makes it a perfect smoke for your first morning coffee or a late night 'in-betweener'. I also recommend to buy this in small quantity containers as my 50g tin started to loose much of it's aroma 4 weeks after first unsealing it. Now it's more tending towards a very light english smoke. However it was excellent while it lasted!

kukulis Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kukulis (12)
Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

After a while I think it is too spicy. Removing one star. -- I think this is a highly aromatic tobacco, but I couldn't say it has a "chemical taste". Smoking it makes a pleasant senses of virginia + bourbon vanilla smell. After a long smoking may be dulls senses a little, but still leaves memories of a good pleasure. I tried a couple of other tobaccos, that I can buy in a shop in my country, but a lot of them I took out of my sack and put to the list of "never again", but this tobacco still there.