Golden Virginia in ribbon cut

1.8
albfneto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
albfneto (175)
Medium Very Mild Mild to Medium Unnoticeable

Is a strong mixture of Virginia. I detected not only american Golden, but also medium Virginias in this mixture, but no detected any Oriental flavour or taste. Is a decent Virginia blend, Despite are ribbons, for me is even better that some Virginia Flakes. The recommendations: From their quality and for people that like pure Virginias, 3 Stars, but for me, not a big entusiast of Pure Virginias, only 2 Stars.

Virginia lover Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Virginia lover (132)

I bought one pouch in Europe last year. Unremarkable yet decent Golden Virginia at a reasonable price.

Watson Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Watson (20)
Very Mild None Detected Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

flat, flat, flat... these words I believe describe it. Don't waste your money, except it's impossible to find something else to put in your pipe...

Medium None Detected Mild Tolerable

This is mainly golden Virginia tobacco with some oriental, in ribbons cut, it can be used for both pipe and RYO cigarettes, it tastes natural, semi sweet Virginia with a very slight oriental in the background, there is no casing or topping I could detect, room note is same as cigarette and the nicotine level is medium.

I have bought this (unsophisticated packaging, design and artwork) 50G pouch just per curiosity since I didn't know before that there is a natural version of Clan pipe tobacco, it is better than the aromatic one but this is not a first class, quality Virginia, I can easily finish this pouch but I don't think I will buy another.