A wonderful chocolate flavor on a pure black Cavendish base. This is an exceptional chocolate with no bite.

Notes: This was an Amar Blends Co. mixture. Cornell and Diehl bought the rights of all their old recipes. The previous name was Chocolate Cavendish.

Blended ByAmar Blends Co.
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringCocoa / Chocolate, Whisky
Strength
Taste
2.5
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant

I find this very similar to 305: Espresso, with a chocolate flavoring instead of sweet coffee. The difference may be evident in the pouch aroma and to those around you, but the smoke tastes more or less the same. I slightly prefer 305, and I have even smoked a 50/50 mix of 305 and 700.

OK aromatic, nothing outstanding, but soft and mellow, pleasant and not goopy.

lustra Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
lustra (170)

Although my travels in the through-the-looking-glass world of aromatic tobaccos have been short, I can say this is by far the best chocolate blend I have tried. It doesn't bite, it's fairly dry, and it has a nice flavour. This flavor isn't particularly "chocolate," and it isn't really tobacco, but I'm not sure how else to define it, except to say I enjoyed it. I think the taste of caramel is closer to this blend than that of chocolate. Anyway, if you like aromatics, you'll like this. It won't goop up your pipe, your wife will like the smell of it, you'll like the taste of it, and the world will be good.