Raspberry and Hazelnut flavor applied to a base of Burley, Virginia, and flavored Black Cavendish

FlavoringNuts / Beans, Raspberry
Packagingbuld
CountryUnknown
Strength
Mild, Medium
Taste
Mild, Medium to Full
Sailorjack Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Sailorjack (57)

Tried some on the prior recommendation. Over all I'm disappointed. Yea it smokes dry with no bite but the burleys dominate here and I find it to be rather bland. Virtually no sweetness and the topping so lightly applied as to be a non factor. Nothing to hate here but nothing to get excited over either. I added additional Virginia to this blend and it made it much more tolerable.

CJBas Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CJBas (26)
Medium Mild Medium to Full Pleasant

This is not a tobacco I'd care to smoke all day every day. However, it is a tobacco I keep being drawn back to. It would probably be classified as an aromatic, but it's an aromatic that would appeal to someone who likes English/Balkan blends. It's not heavily flavored nor it is particularly sweet.

Every puff runs through a host of tastes, one following uponthe other so rapidly that it's difficult to naildown any one ofthem before it has yielded to thenext. This is not a blending of flavors. It is a series of distinctly different flavors in succession. All interesting. this is what keeps drawing me back to this tobacco.

When I'm not smoking it I'dnever say it was my favorite, but while I am smokking it, it is most intrigueing.